Sunday, April 28, 2013

35 for 35



I thought it would be fun to make a list of 35 things about myself or accomplishments I've reached over the years. I'd also like to set some goals that I can do over the course of this upcoming year until my next birthday. I think I'll do these in two parts. Part 1 about me and part 2, my goals. These aren't going to be striving to join the next Olympics all women's volley ball team or writing a New York Times best seller. Think smaller, way smaller.

These will be obtainable little tweaks and healthy changes that I can bring into my routine. I am looking to get MYSELF physically and emotionally set. I want be the mom, wife, daughter, sister and friend that I know I can be. Simply. "If momma ain't happy, then nobody's happy". Truer words have never been spoken!
Here we go...

Part 1-about me
1. 1 have 4 sisters and 1 brother.
2. I have worn glasses since I was 8.
3. I survived the 80's permed hair.
4. I didn't finish college and still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
5. My grandmother was my biggest influence. I miss her. Every. Single. Day.
6. I have lived in Texas for 12 years, longer than any other place I've lived before.
7. I have been married going on 12 years this June to one of the smartest and sweetest men I know. Married at age 23 by choice, and it still works!
8. I have 4 kids. 3 boys (ages 10, 8, 5 and) 9.5 month angel-baby girl.
9. I have a small etsy and hair bow addiction due to said angel-baby girl.
10. I have a 4 yr old blue merle Great Dane name Ella Blue, who's birthday is one day before mine.
11. I LOVE the beach.
12. I love fresh flowers. I would splurge on them every week if I could.
13. Favorite drink is a greyhound. Grapefruit juice and vodka
14. I (used) to love to sing. I was in some kind of chorus from first grade to college.
15. I love all vintage things: jewelry, clothes, music, plates, furniture. I love the classier-simpler times.
16. I love to laugh. The stupider the better. My husband makes me laugh so hard all the time.
17. Favorite shows are Larry David's Curb Your Enthusiasm and Boardwalk Empire. Basically, I just watch HBO.
18. I really want the biggest French Refrigerator that I can find. Hence no french refrigerator. We never have enough room unless we have no food.
19. Favorite Food is Mexican.
20. I collect Pottery, mainly Seagrove, North Carolina pottery.

Sinfully interesting, I know!

No comments:

Post a Comment